The world is changing.
You need to continually redesign your organization to keep up.
Be ready for the change that is coming.
- Design the organization you need
- Clarify your intentions
- Prepare leadership for creative change
- Align your vision with creative challenge
Praxis will help you use design consciousness and design thinking to continually adapt your organization, your leadership, your vision and your intention, to a constantly changing world.
After 30 years applying design thinking to breakthrough technologies, products, services and brands, I’ve turned my attention to helping organizations that set themselves to creating a better world – a world that is better adapted to human nature and the natural environment that sustains us.
- I’ve excavated the origins of the human creative instinct that underpins successful design.
- I’ve discovered a consciousness that we can tap into to align our innovations with the four evolutionary aspects of our creative instinct.
- I’ve studied ancient wisdom traditions for foundational principals to draw on in creating a better world – for all stakeholders and every bottom line.
- I’m gathering adaptive methods from cutting edge organizations around the world that will show the way to becoming a regenerative organization.
- I’ve practiced design thinking in all all kinds of organizations and technological contexts
- I’ve synthesized each of these elements into a powerful framework that will help you lead your organization to success in creating a better world.